Skip to main content

Report Suspicious Activity

Report Suspicious Activity

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I report a financial crime / fraud?
    • The FIU does not take reports of crime - please report the matter to your local Police station or contact the Economic Crime Unit.  
  • How do I make a Suspicious Activity Report?
    • Are you a regulated entity under the supervision of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority and registered on Themis? 

      If so, please use Themis to make your report, if you are unsure what Themis is please contact your Money Laundering Reporting Officer who will make the disclosure on your behalf. If you are an MLRO who wishes to register, or change who is registered, please download and complete this form.

      Themis can be used to report under all types of legislation.
    • If you are none of the above, and wish to report a Sanctions breach please do so on these forms located here - Sanctions Forms
    • If you are none of the above, and want to disclose any other type of financial intelligence, please use the contact form here - Contact Form